Favourite Artists on Etsy -- #1, Jennifer Gordon, aka Stiletto Heights

Jennifer Gordon is an extraordinary artist, originally from New Hampshire, whose Etsy shop is named after an idie comic she created. Her work currently for sale is mostly multimedia collages, and what beautiful creations they are. I proudly own two of them, and I'd buy the whole lot, if I could. Many other people feel the same way -- she's certainly attracted quite a following, and rightly so.

Continued success, Jennifer, and I look forward to buying more of your work!

Feel free to check out her blog and her Etsy shop.

Comments

stilettoheights said…
OMG how wonderful!!! Thank you so much, I had no idea you did this.

you are so talented I am honored that you like my work.

xoxoxoxoxo
Hee hee -- I REALLY like your work!

Popular Posts