Pattern review: Diamond Montee bracelet by Potomac Bead Company

This is a review of a free video tutorial by Potomac Bead Company for their Diamond Montee bracelet.



I didn't have any 20SS montees so I made it with some Chinese crystal cubes I had bought last year because they were super pretty :)  I had been looking for a pattern to use them in, and this seemed like it would work well.

I'm really happy with the bead combination -- I had a couple of false starts while I sorted out the best combination:

11/0 medium bronze (I used these instead of the 15/0s the tutorial suggests)
8/0 matte bronze
Opaque green lustre picasso Superduos
4 mm Chinese crystal cubes


This is an easy pattern -- basically it's a slightly fancy right angle stitch -- and it works up quickly. I did find that the patterns seems to zig and zag a bit as you can see in the photo above -- it doesn't bother me, but it was probably due to my stitching it like RAW.

RECOMMENDED

Comments

Popular Posts