I love Stiletto Heights, and I'm totally wasting time ....

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Tina Toyota ( I really like this)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Coffee Polo

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Sienna Cat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Holbrook Calgary

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Sco-Ni

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Black Sling

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Andrew Michael

8. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)

Poison Crunch

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )

Elizabeth Noname (seriously, my father had no middle name)

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

I have no recollection of the fifth grade.

11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Easter Phlox

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Lemon Yogapantsy

13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Peanut Butter Apple

14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),

The Riding Fog Tour

Comments

stilettoheights said…
Sienna Cat- awesome

Poison Crunch....probably the best thing I have heard, I think you should legally change your name to that!!
Sandra Eileen said…
I too, enjoyed the Poision Crunch
Unknown said…
Gosh, I was cracking up trying to work my way through these!

Popular Posts