Goodies to come ...

I found some wonderful old magazines in the corner of an antique store in Mahone Bay, only about 10 minutes away from my home on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. These are really wonderful: fashion, shelter and hobby magazines from 1937 to 1955. I bought a whole stack, so expect to see them incorporated in my artwork shortly!

I love new inspiration ...

Speaking of inspiration, can I just draw your attention to the work of Jesse Utt, another wonderful Etsy artist. His watercolour/acrylic paintings combine a delicately bravuro technique with distinctly off-centre subjects. This is one of my very favourites:


Interested in more? Then check out his Etsy store!

Comments

Sandra Eileen said…
Intresting indeed. Thanks for pointing this shop out.
stilettoheights said…
very excited to see your new work!!!

Popular Posts