Wedding earrings

After experimenting with various materials and techniques, I've finally settled on what I'm going to use for my wedding jewellery.

I'm getting married in a burgundy dress (from Kiyonna -- comfy and beautiful :)) and I tried so many different colours of rivolis trying to match it, or at least get close. Swarovski just doesn't have a real burgundy -- one that's not too red or not too purple. After trying crystal red magma, burgundy (not available in rivolis but available in 12mm buttons) and siam I finally gave up on that area and turned my attention to bead embroidering cabochons. I got some really lovely vintage 24mm cabochons in a gorgeous burgundy and now I'm all set!

Here are the earrings. The seed beads are Toho colour PF551 -- Rose Gold. There are also rose gold Swarovski pearl drops and 6mm bicones in there :)




Comments

Anonymous said…
very nice range of collection ....wonderful arts ...do visit our blog also Fashion Write For Us

Popular Posts