Wedding necklace: bead embroidered cabochons in burgundy and rose gold

Here's the last piece of my wedding jewellery suite: the necklace. I haven't finished it (I'm going to add some more drops) but the basic structure is done.


There are five bead embroidered elements, which incorporate vintage 24 mm acrylic cabochons, a 12mm rose gold rivoli, rose gold seed beads and various shades of burgundy pearls. The drop is Swarovski's Bordeaux drop pearl. I've mixed all kinds of burgundy colours in this piece, from purple to brown, to try to get an overall impression close to the colour I wanted.

The chain is rose gold plated.

Comments

Amit Yadav said…
Really interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep Updating. Visit Here to Buy gold necklace designs at ejohri

Popular Posts